We’re looking for a talented SEO Executive who is committed to producing high-quality online visibility to our client’s websites. Executive will collaborate with others to better understand SEO goals, perform tasks that meets the demands of the customer or employer, participate in brainstorming sessions, and undertake research to help build or support the optimization required. You should also be willing to help with other projects.
- Perform keyword research
- Understanding ofSEOtools
- Content creation (Social Media posts, Blog articles)
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns
- Creative writing
- Provide SEO recommendations
- Monitor and evaluate web analytics dashboards
- Ability to work with social media channels like Facebook,Twitter,LinkedIn, Blog etc.
- Great research knowledge regarding keywords, link analysis/audit, and in-depth competition analysis etc.
- Minimum 1 year of search engine optimization experience
- Problem solving attitude
- Can-do & go-getter attitude
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
|Experience||Min. 1 year|
|Employment Type||Full Time|